Day 10 Senior Project

 I started off my day by attending Culture and Conflict, where the students engaged in an interesting harness for American Spy. I created some of the questions with Ellie on Monday. For the second C&C block, students spent time in the library working on their final projects. After this I went to senior seminar at 11. Mel picked me up at the meeting house with her Athletes in Lit class to go on a little field trip to get ice cream. During the drive we talked about Saltwater Buddha and created clay figures related to the book. I ended my day by making sure the Athletes in Lit class students have been writing their journals for homework. It was a lovely sunny day with about 4 hours of work completed. :) 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 reflection

Week 2 Reflection

Day 12 Senior Project