Day 8 Senior Project



 I started off my morning by attending Intro to Lit E block. During this class we clarified a few things on the end of term project and the students did the gimkit I created. After lunch we did the same thing for the F block Intro to Lit class. I then attended Culture and Conflict, where we listened to Ayla's concentration presentation. Once that was over, although it was our plan to simply work on our final project, we instead had a conversation about current events, which was quite interesting and I loved hearing all the students inputs on this. After senior ball Mel and I met to create the E block Intro to Lit test on 57 Bus. A great day with about 4 hours of work once again. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 reflection

Week 2 Reflection

Day 12 Senior Project